Welcome to Newmarket Garage Doors Inc.
Sales, Service, Parts, Installation and Repairs
160 Pony Drive, Unit 2, Newmarket, ON
Phone: (905)830-0877 or email us: email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm(Sat. by appt only)
Serving Newmarket, Aurora, Bradford, Sharon, Holland Landing, Maple, King City, Vaughan, Keswick, Ballantrae, Uxbridge, Mount Albert, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Oak Ridges, Georgina and surrounding areas.
Visit our Showroom: 160 Pony Dr. Unit 2, Newmarket and see why Richards-Wilcox Canadian-made garage doors are the best!
REBATES: Save $100 per Double Car Garage
Save $50 per Single Car Garage
Plus $100 extra saving on Premium Series Door(s) Order
Offer Expires May 15/13
You can also check out "Why buy a Richards-Wilcox garage door" on Youtube.
Just click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5EgYP6rTg
Our customers say it best.."You do great work and your products are excellent!"
At Newmarket Garage Doors, we provide sales, service and installation as well as parts for garage doors and garage door openers. We offer excellent service, quality and workmanship. We pride ourselves in a job well done. Whether it's replacing a rotten and worn wooden garage door, upgrading to a steel insulated garage door or making a selection for a new custom home, Newmarket Garage Doors should be your destination to bring style and function back to your home!
Newmarket Garage Doors offers non-insulated and fully insulated garage doors, available in a wide variety of styles and colours to compliment any architectural design and bring added value to your home. Fully insulated garage doors offer a higher R value to help improve your home's efficiency. Even if your garage is not insulated, a Richards-Wilcox insulated door will help stabilize the garage temperature so that adjoining rooms and those above are less susceptible to heat and cold fluctuations. Insulated garage doors operate more quietly, are more dent resistant, much stronger and more durable than non-insulated doors which are hollow, open frame on back and very weak in design. If a non-insulated gets caught up on something or freezes to the floor, your door opener could rip it apart or badly damage it. You only want to replace your garage door once so why not choose a Richards-Wilcox foam injected insulated garage door with the strength and integrity that you need.
Features and Benefits of Richards-Wilcox Canada insulated garage doors:
- R12 & R16 Foam injected Polyurethane insulation
- Canadian Company Manufacturing since 1912
- Family Safe finger protected doors
- 12 Colours to choose from including:
Black, white, almond, taupe, window grey, charcoal grey, bronze, forest green, brown, cherrywood, dark oak and golden oak.
- 13 gauge heavy duty tracks
- High Cycle Galvanized 2 5/8" spring (20,000 cycles)
- 18 gauge steel end caps for excellent hinge attachment
- Continuous horizontal steel re-enforcing top and bottom of sections
- Heavy duty bottom rubber inside an aluminum heavy duty retainer
- Highest strength to weight ratio linear style hinges
- Additional center hinges on single and double doors
- Galvanized tube shaft
- Nylon tire ball bearing rollers for a smooth quiet operation
- Superior triple fin weatherstrip with snap-in cap around perimeter of door opening
- Lifetime Warranty
- Many door styles and windows to choose from
Still opening your garage door by hand? Consider that doors without openers are 6 times more likely to have garage door accidents. Chamberlain-LiftMaster electric openers offer convenience, added safety with a built in light with time delay, all for a reasonable cost!
The newest design from Richards-Wilcox Canada features mixed panel and finger protected pinch proof sections. This is a safety feature now required by law in Europe.
Also just arriving is a unique multi-ribbed design
Our Design A Door Program also lets you design your own garage door:
A Closer Look at your Door
We will check these points for you to determine if your door needs replacing:
1. Sections - for deterioration, rot, insulation and security
2. Springs - for proper balance*
3. Rollers - for wear, rust and poor performance
4. Cables - for fraying, proper attachment and safety*
5. Tracks - for alignment and fastening; critical for smooth operation
6. Hinges - for fractures and safe operation
7. Bottom Bracket - for deterioration, rust, rot and proper attachment*
8. Cable Drums - for fractures*
9. Bearings - for wear*
10.Weatherstrip - for good seal
If you have any further questions regarding our products and services, feel free to call us at 905-830-0877 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.